– Wine glass indicates how much wine was needed to get through the movie.
– Christmas Tree indicates overall rating
I’m watching them, so you don’t have to! If you have seen them, please share your thoughts and comments. I love/hate these movie, please join me!
A Wish for Christmas
Staring Lacey Chabert (From Mean Girls)
Sara (without an H) Thomas is the type of woman who prefers to sit on the sidelines at work, but when her big idea for a Christmas initiative is stolen, she makes a wish to Santa that she’ll finally have the courage to stand up for herself. Santa grants her wish, but only gives her 48 hours. As the clock ticks, Sara will discover how to channel the Christmas magic and speak her mind all on her own.
Anything with a Santa granting a wish gets my vote! Lacey is darn cute, but her work outfits are terrible. She goes on this whole journey with her boss to land “the account” and her courage makes her WAY to pushy and demanding, off putting the client who likes woman to be more… ladylike.
Not so great romantic chemistry between Lacey and her boss, BUT her best friend is cute and funny. (She also works at the company, but disappears after the first few scenes of the movie).
I love that Lacey is holding folders in this promo pic. Hallmark wants to make it very clear, “She is a working gal, SHE HAS FOLDERS!!!”
(3 Christmas Trees)
(1 glass of wine required)
*images via: Hallmark Gold Crown Media
Podcast Hiatus: Thank you for listening! – Lifetime Uncorked
- Podcast Hiatus: Thank you for listening!
- Christmas Preview 2020 #3 (Lifetime Movies)
- Christmas Preview 2020 #2 (Lifetime Movies)
- Christmas Preview 2020 #1 (Lifetime Movies)
- S6 E30- Betty & Coretta (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E29- Deranged Granny (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E28- Poolboy Nightmare (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E26- My Daughter Was Stolen (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E25- Homecoming Revenge (Lifetime Movie)