A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love (2020 Hallmark Movie & Mysteries)
Synopsis (via Hallmark)
After 15 years, Pat moves home from Hawaii with his two sons and, through a series of coincidences, or Godwinks, ends up stuck in traffic next to his high school sweetheart, Margie, at Christmas.
Margie is a businesswoman who is busy busy busy. She is dating her co-worker Scott and is generally a lot.
Pat and his two sons move home to live with his mother. Pat moved from Hawaii. Pat takes his mother’s decorated car into town to get his son toothbrushes. He runs into Margie in town. They used to date and were in love. They continue to run into one another around town. They have some coffee, but she tells him that she is dating someone and hug goodbye. It is one of those hugs that lasts a little too long and is too intimate. Scott doesn’t stand a chance.
Pat looks for a job and runs literally runs into Margie with a Christmas Tree. She meets his kids and charms them with her Cupid Shuffle dancing. They all build snowmen and have snowball fights together. Margie and Pat decorate a tree with the boys and start to feel the sparks flying. The spell is broken when Pat’s wife facetimes the kids, and Margie is snapped back to reality. Margie asks Pat what they are doing. Pat says nothing, but he knows there is a relationship blooming.
Pat gets a job lead from another guy named Patrick. Margie has some work news, too; she thinks that Scott is trying to take her job.
THEN Pat’s ex, Casey, shows up for Christmas and tells Pat that he should take his second chance at love. Pat and Margie get that chance when they run into each other early in the morning and go hiking.
Margie breaks up with Scott and goes to tell Pat, but he tells her he received a job offer in Seattle. He asks his mother to move with him and the boys. Pat gives Margie an earing that she has been missing and she tells him “Merry Christmas” and peace out.
Margie and Scott get promotions and are still not going to date. Margie will work in the headquarters in SEATTLE! Margie rushes out of work and tells Pat the good news. They are supposed to be together, the Godwinks told them. They kiss. The end!
Minority Report: Carmen, Scott, Kelly, Pat, Willa,
🎄🎄 (2 Christmas Trees)
🍷🍷🍷🍷 (4 glasses of wine required.)
*Photo Credit: © 2020 Hallmark Crown Media
Dancing Through the Snow 2021 Lifetime Movie, AnnaLynne McCord, & Colin Lawrence – Lifetime Uncorked
- Dancing Through the Snow 2021 Lifetime Movie, AnnaLynne McCord, & Colin Lawrence
- An Ice Wine Christmas Lifetime Movie, Roselyn Sánchez, Lyriq Bent, and the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree?
- INTERVIEW: Amy Winter (Executive Vice President & Head of Programming for Lifetime)
- Lifetime Christmas Movie Preview 2021: Melissa Joan Hart, Cindy Busby, and Jake Epstein?
- Lifetime Christmas Movie Preview 2021 – Kirk Franklin, Mario Lopez, Maria Menounos, & Rainbow Sun Francks ?
- Lifetime Christmas Movie Preview – Kelly Rowland, Reba, and Romaine Waite ?
- Killer Cheer Mom, Denise Richards, & Cheerleader Murder Lifetime Movies – Deck the Lifetime Uncorked Pilot
- Podcast Hiatus: Thank you for listening!
- Christmas Preview 2020 #3 (Lifetime Movies)
- Christmas Preview 2020 #2 (Lifetime Movies)