I’ll Be Home for Christmas
Starring: Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, any movie with American in the title.) & James Brolin (Babs’ husband)
Jackie Foster (Suvari), is a dynamic Assistant District Lady Attorney and single mom. But when Jackie’s estranged dad, Jack (Brolin), a gruff retired police officer, unexpectedly shows up at her door, they will be forced to confront old wounds.
Lady attorney, Jackie, is organized! (She even schedules her Christmas decorating). Jackie is dating, Rand, who looks just like another guy she meets named Mike. I spent most of the movie thinking they were the same person with a split personality.
Lady attorney’s Dad comes back into town. He is an ex-cop who left Lady attorney when his wife (her mom) died. They have a strained relationship. There is something about a job opportunity and then a Rin Tin Tin chase scene. Lady attorney doesn’t like the way Rand is always trying to change her. It is all very murky, I was doing laundry while writing this one.
You know it is bad when the child actor is the best actor in the movie. She is so darn cute and well cast. I totally believe she could be Mena Suvari’s more talented daughter.
The kid might be the best actor, but the dog is a close second.
Pretty sure James Brolin had it in his contract that they MUST feature his wife’s music in this movie. Soundtrack is almost exclusively from A Barbra Streisand Christmas.
🎄🎄 (2 Christmas Trees)
🍷🍷🍷🍷(4 glasses of wine required)
*images via: Hallmark Gold Crown Media
S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie) – Lifetime Uncorked
- S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E26- My Daughter Was Stolen (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E25- Homecoming Revenge (Lifetime Movie)
- BONUS EPISODE- John Doolan Interview (Writer of the Lifetime Movie: A Predator’s Obsession/Stalkers Prey 2)
- S6 E24- Stalked by my Husband’s Ex (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E23- Mile High Escorts (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E22- Stalked by my Doctor (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E21- The Wrong Wedding Planner (Lifetime Movie)
- BONUS EPISODE- Michael DeVorzon Interview (Her Deadly Groom)
- S6 E20- His Fatal Fixation (Lifetime Movie)