Looks Like Christmas
Starring: Anne Heche (She dated Ellen!) Dylan Neal (you’d recognize his face, maybe not with all the Botox tho!)
When two single parents (Carol is type A and Terry type B) battle it out for control of the Christmas holiday at their kid’s middle school, they get more than they bargained for when they learn a little something about the true meaning of Christmas, while opening themselves up for the possibility of a new romance.
Who likes Anne Heche? I spent most of the late 90’s thinking she was Darma, from Darma and Greg. Then I found out she was dating Ellen and I figured I should like her more? I accepted her in I Know What You Did Last Summer, and even in the pointless Psycho remake. This is where I draw my line. Stay away from Hallmark Movies, Anne!!!
“Christmas Carol” is the queen bee of her PTA, then Terry comes a long and ruins everything. He does so by being the exact opposite of her in every way! I began to question my personality type, because I was siding with Carol more than Terry. Am I type A or is Terry just a jerk? Anyway, they team up to produce the lamest Christmas Pageant EVER!!!! Seriously it is just Terry’s daughter reciting “‘Twas the night before Christmas” with a unicycling juggler and Hula hooping elf…. This magical event bring Carol and Terry together. They buy a house and all laugh on the porch. Thee end!
Anne Heche’s haircut has not changed since 1999
Terry was the rare widower that garnered no sympathy from me! Widower FAIL!
🎄 (1 Christmas Trees)
🍷🍷(2 glasses of wine required)
*images via: Hallmark Gold Crown Media
S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie) – Lifetime Uncorked
- S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E26- My Daughter Was Stolen (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E25- Homecoming Revenge (Lifetime Movie)
- BONUS EPISODE- John Doolan Interview (Writer of the Lifetime Movie: A Predator’s Obsession/Stalkers Prey 2)
- S6 E24- Stalked by my Husband’s Ex (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E23- Mile High Escorts (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E22- Stalked by my Doctor (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E21- The Wrong Wedding Planner (Lifetime Movie)
- BONUS EPISODE- Michael DeVorzon Interview (Her Deadly Groom)
- S6 E20- His Fatal Fixation (Lifetime Movie)