Framed for Murder (2007 Lifetime)
Synopsis (via Lifetime)
When a woman falsely accused of murdering her husband is released from prison after eight years, she hires a private investigator, determined to find out who framed her. However, she does not realize that the killer is about to do it again.
June is suspicious of her husband cheating on her. He is the worst. In the first few sentences of dialogue, he calls her a crazy bipolar nag. He is also abusive. June has had enough and hits him in the head with a candlestick. She grabs her baby and runs out of the house.
Police arrive on the scene and find his skull bashed in. June is the number one suspect in his murder. Oh, wait, she is convicted and serves 12 years in prison. Well, eight because she gets out on good behavior. June has had a lot of time to think about things; she knows she didn’t kill her husband, Tony.
June overshares to her sister Claire… who is the REAL killer. Claire and her husband Nick, killed Tony and framed. They swap out her meds and are generally terrible.
June meets with Tony’s assistant, who confirms that they were having an affair. She asks Karen to go through Tony’s dating history. Not sure why she would know better than anyone else. Claire calls Nick and tells him to take care of Karen. He strangles her and then makes it look like a suicide.
Claire and Nick aren’t married, I guess. He is the gardener or something. Lifetime movies of this era, the hunks are not hunky at all. She is married to a wealthy man named Jason. (Perry King.)
A lady detective is on the case and starts looking into things.
June goes to the doctor because her medication is not working anymore. Then she is chloroformed and wakes up next to Jason’s dead body.
Literally stopped watching this movie because it was so boring. I’m sorry, Amber.
Minority Report: Police officer
🔪 (1 Knife)
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 (3 glasses of wine required.)
*Photo Credit: © 2007 Lifetime
S6 E30- Betty & Coretta (Lifetime Movie) – Lifetime Uncorked
- S6 E30- Betty & Coretta (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E29- Deranged Granny (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E28- Poolboy Nightmare (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E26- My Daughter Was Stolen (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E25- Homecoming Revenge (Lifetime Movie)
- BONUS EPISODE- John Doolan Interview (Writer of the Lifetime Movie: A Predator’s Obsession/Stalkers Prey 2)
- S6 E24- Stalked by my Husband’s Ex (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E23- Mile High Escorts (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E22- Stalked by my Doctor (Lifetime Movie)