Every Christmas Has a Story
Starring Lori Loughlin (From Full House, duh!)
When a TV personality has an on-air snafu and admits she hates Christmas, she is invited to the Most Christmas-y town in the US to try and repair her image. Forced to work with her ex-boyfriend Jack, the show’s producer, the magic of Christmas and this special town will change the way she views Christmas and her life.
Lori Loughlin plays Kate (Don’t call her Katie) Harper. She isn’t that much different from Aunt Becky, in fact, she looks exactly the same. Whatever Lori Loughlin is doing, I need some of that. She looks great. ANYWAY, Kate hates Christmas and her dislike for the holiday is broadcasted by a dummy tech worker who throws his headphones down, instead of placing them nicely. Then she is sent to Hollyvale with, Jack, her college ex-boyfriend (who is now her producer.)
I spent most of the movie waiting to find out WHY Kate dislikes Christmas. Is it like Gremlins? Did her Dad get stuck in a chimney and die? Then she sees a dolly in the window and has a flashback! Apparently, her Dad abandoned her on Christmas ruined the holiday for her forever. Until he returns as Santa at the end and she immediately forgives him. No questions asked. (Way to take it out on Christmas, Kate!)
Not sure how the dolly figured into it, I had finished my bottle of wine by the end. Honestly, it gets a little hazy towards the end. All I know is, Kate’s nose for news helps her get the story AND her Christmas spirit back.
🎄🎄 (2 Christmas Trees)
🍷🍷🍷(3 glasses of wine required)
*images via: Hallmark Gold Crown Media
Killer Cheer Mom, Denise Richards, & Cheerleader Murder Lifetime Movies – Deck the Lifetime Uncorked Pilot – Lifetime Uncorked
- Killer Cheer Mom, Denise Richards, & Cheerleader Murder Lifetime Movies – Deck the Lifetime Uncorked Pilot
- Podcast Hiatus: Thank you for listening!
- Christmas Preview 2020 #3 (Lifetime Movies)
- Christmas Preview 2020 #2 (Lifetime Movies)
- Christmas Preview 2020 #1 (Lifetime Movies)
- S6 E30- Betty & Coretta (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E29- Deranged Granny (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E28- Poolboy Nightmare (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E27- Secrets in the Basement (Lifetime Movie)
- S6 E26- My Daughter Was Stolen (Lifetime Movie)